Monday, November 5, 2012

UPS My Choice - Sign up for Free!

UPDATE:  The system is down, but as soon as it's up, I'll let you know because this is really a cool free service.  You'll really like it once you sign up for it!

Just a reminder about this great service, it's free and I love it. Now that the holidays are just around the corner, you'll be ordering things online, and you will want to sign up for UPS My Choice and get deliveries that fit your schedule.  I signed up for this a year ago and it really helped during the seasonClick here to sign up for UPS My Choice- It's a Free Service . This post is “sponsored content”.

UPS My Choice provides advanced notification that your package is on the way and when it's going to be there. If you're not able to be home, their Authorize Shipment Release feature makes it easy to request UPS to leave your package. You can even reroute your packages to another address or reschedule your deliveries to a more convenient day.

No comments:

Post a Comment