Thursday, July 26, 2012

Possibly Free Body Wash for you!

I ran into CVS today 7/26 real quick to scan my card at their coupon machine and to my surprise I got two coupons (pictured as shown) which made for two body washes for free!  CVS had their brand Body Wash 2/$4.00 (as pictured) and I was able to use both coupons to get two body washes for free, I only had to pay tax.  So hopefully these coupons print out for you too since they vary by customer.  GET a CVS Extra Savings Card if you don't have one already and ALWAYS scan your card when you go in, it will only print out coupons once a day per card but keep scanning your card until it says "no more coupons available today".  Items like these body washes make a great donation item!
I used - $2.00/1 CVS Brand Body Wash Purchase
combined w/ - $2.00/2 any two (2) Body Washes or Bar Soap
= two CVS Body Washes for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment