Monday, August 6, 2012

Coupon Purse Organizers

Need help organizing your coupons?  
I have been asked where I got my coupon organizer which by the way I absolutely love!  Here are some coupon organizers I was able to secure a discount for my Sonoran Couponing readers!  Yay!!

All these listed below are great quality products.  They have different sizes/fabrics/styles to choose from. If you are new to couponing, I would suggest to start on a smaller scale and you could always build up to a larger size.  Let me know if you have any questions!  

Check them out at Sew Desirable Use Code SEWDESIRABLE100 for a 10% discount (Reg. Price $15.95-up)

 


Check them out at GlowGirl Use Code BESTORGANIZEREVER for a 10% discount (Reg. Price $15.95-up).




Check them out here GrandmasLittleLilly Use Code lilly06 for a 5% discount (Reg. Price 14.95-up). 

No comments:

Post a Comment