Thursday, August 16, 2012

Possible 8-Roll Bounty for $2.24 each at CVS!!


UPDATE!  Check to see if you received a CRT (from the Red Machine) a while back for a $3/$15 off Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette, Olay or Pantene (mine wasn't due to expire until 8/17) so this came in very handy!  You will be able to use this coupon if you find that many to purchase to begin with or combine with the other products listed.

So I just got back from CVS and I scored a great deal on Bounty!  Right now they have the 8 roll Bounty Basic on clearance for 75% off which is ringing up $2.49 ea.  One of them had the Olympic packaging and the other did not but they both still came up $2.49 ea.  Now my CVS had a sign that read $4.99 on sale each but I scanned both of them and each scanned with the clearance price (so scan before you purchase).  Both of my CVS near me had them on clearance and I am hearing from other sources it's all over town & out of state as well.  For my out of town folks check out your area too!!  If they are out of them, ask the Manager to check the stock room for additional.

CVS Deal Scenario

Buy 1 pkg Bounty 8 roll count clearance price $2.49
Use (1) $.25/1 Bounty PG insert 7/29/12 (exp. 8/31/12)
= $2.24 + tax each

No comments:

Post a Comment