Sunday, January 27, 2013

Enter to win Two Tickets to a Luncheon featuring Alice and Sheryl Copper in Phoenix 2/13/13.

Hello Everyone!  I have two tickets ($30 value) for the Dream Conference Billion Dollar Luncheon at Phoenix First Assembly featuring Alice and Sheryl Cooper plus a wonderful lunch.  They will be speaking and sharing their testimony on Wednesday, February 13th at 12:00pm in the Youth Pavilion.  I would love to give them away if you really really are interested in going!  Please email me at southwestcouponsavings@gmail.com if you would like these two tickets.  I will put your name on an online drawing and notify you by email.  I will keep this giveaway open until 1/29 at 10pm.
Phoenix First Assembly
13613 N Cave Creek Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85022
(Map)

No comments:

Post a Comment