Monday, October 15, 2012

Successful Shopping for this Reader!

This was emailed to me earlier from a reader who had a very successful shopping trip(s)!  I love to hear stories like this, they keep me motivated as well!  Thank you!  AWESOME JOB!! This is what she had to say:

My freebies and some super super great deals!!!! Thank you so much Norma for teaching me how to coupons!!! I got all my paper towels, toilet paper, Wet One wipes and ProGlide Razor all FREE. The other razors I got a super deal on them! ...I went to Walmart, Fry's, CVS and Safefway....alot of leg work and thank God that these stores are all next to each other! With all my coupons and Extra Care Bucks.....I probably spent less than $15.00 and mind you that the razors alone cost over $10 each. I love couponing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment