Monday, October 15, 2012

Walgreens Deals!



I went to Walgreens to check and confirm some deals (thanks for the emails).  I especially liked the Lysol Wipes deal, I was running very low and with the flu and cold season coming up, I thought best to stock up.

Suave Body Lotion $3 Sale thru 10/27
Buy (2) Suave Body Lotion
Use (2) $2/1 Suave Body Lotion Product, exp. 11/11/12 (RP 10/14/12)
Pay $2, Get Back 2,000 Balance Rewards Points ($2)
= FREE after coupons and Balance Rewards

Lysol Wipes  2/$5  (my store had the double canister packs) Sale thru 10/20
$2/2 Lysol Products Coupon from the Walgreens Cold and Flu Booklet (see below)
= 2 for $3 (single canisters) or 4 for $3.00 if double canister packs ($.75 ea.)

While you are there check for the following booklets (I found them by the pharmacy area), they have  Manufacturing and Instant Value Coupons!
Walgreens Booklets
Infant Care
Cold and Flu
Heart Health
Diabetes Care
Digestive Health
First Aid
Feminine Hygiene and Women's Health

Thanks Lucille!

No comments:

Post a Comment